Trusted & Effective Leadership Seminar
Location: Ballynahinch Castle in County Galway, Ireland
For over 20 years, McLaughlin Young has provided leaders with an opportunity to stand back, reflect, and reclaim the creativity and energy needed to lead with passion. Trusted and Effective Leadership: Reclaiming the Creativity to Lead Change is about the very personal questions that leaders must ask themselves if they expect to understand and embrace:
- The value of trust in executive leadership and its impact on organizational effectiveness
- The implications of “stress” on organizational performance
- The importance of having a clear vision – what we call a “Third Circle" – to guide your entire team toward better performance and increased profitability
Held annually at the idyllic Ballynahinch Castle in the west of Ireland, the seminar allows participants to escape from the distractions and stress of their daily lives at a four star hotel on a sprawling private estate. This area of Ireland has retained its traditions against very difficult odds – something we expect of successful business leaders despite the changes they encounter in the business world. During the seminar, the recreational periods are as important as the relaxed, intellectually challenging sessions in front of the log fire.
During the seminar, you will:
- Build a leadership style that creates trust, sets a clear vision, and guides your team toward better performance and increased organizational profitability
- Articulate your life story, including the key influences that guide and continue to guide your life story
- Understand what it is that attracts others to follow you, and how you can create an environment of safeness and trust among those you lead
- Discover key techniques for leveraging the diversity and creativity of your team
- Understand the importance of effective change leadership and how to apply current change theories
- Develop and personalize your own methodology for coping with stress and change
- Describe the soul of your business, and learn how to sustain trusted and effective leadership at the senior level of the organization
- Develop an understanding of what motivates you to lead
- Learn what real "coaching" means, and how to build an extraordinary team that works together to deliver results
Who Should Attend?
- Senior executives who lead others and have significant organizational responsibility
- Executives who have the potential for a senior leadership role or are about to take on a new leadership assignment
- Organizational leaders who want to maximize their positive impact on others, enrich the quality of their relationships, and increase their job effectiveness
For more information, contact McLaughlin Young at 704.529.1364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GE Healthcare - Paschal McCarthy
© Copyright 2014 McLaughlin Young Group