Trusted & Effective Leadership Seminar
Join a select group of senior executives at this signature leadership seminar: Trusted and Effective Leadership – Reclaiming the Creativity to Lead Change. Hosted by McLaughlin Young Group for over 25 years, this highly interactive annual event provides participants with the insight needed to empower leadership, leverage diversity and creativity, and build trust to overcome challenges and to lead change.
Now in two beautiful locations – Primland Resort in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia and Ballynahinch Castle in the west of Ireland – the seminar is focused on creating a safe environment in which to learn from the experiences of other executive leaders.
- Build a leadership style that creates trust, sets a clear vision, and guides your team toward better performance and increased organizational profitability
- Reclaim creativity and innovation to leverage an engaged team and a healthy organization
- Create a clear vision – the Third Circle – for optimizing the quality of the most important relationships in business and life
- Develop and personalize your own methodology for coping with stress and change
- Describe the soul of your business, and learn how to sustain trusted and effective leadership at the senior level of the organization
- Develop an understanding of what motivates you to lead
- Understand and harness the power of human capital to build an extraordinary team and deliver results
Who should attend?
- Senior executives who lead others and have significant organizational responsibility
- Executives who have the potential for a senior leadership role or are about to take on a new leadership assignment
- Organizational leaders who want to maximize their positive impact on others, enrich the quality of their relationships, and increase their job effectiveness
Primland Resort, Sunday, November 9 – Wednesday, November 12: The pristine Primland Resort in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia – just two hours north of Charlotte – offers a beautiful setting with world-class amenities and activities. Here you’ll find the ultimate retreat for respite and rejuvenation and for igniting creativity and innovation.
Ballynahinch Castle, Spring 2015 (dates to come): Held at the idyllic Ballynahinch Castle in the west of Ireland, this seminar allows participants to escape from the distractions and stress of their daily lives at a four-star hotel on a sprawling private estate. This area of Ireland has retained its traditions against very difficult odds – something we expect of successful business leaders despite the changes they encounter in the business world. During the seminar, the recreational periods are as important as the relaxed, intellectually challenging sessions in front of the log fire.
Fees: $3,500. Lodging is available to participants at a discounted rate. Please contact McLaughlin Young for more information.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today. For more information or to make a reservation, contact McLaughlin Young at 704.529.1364 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration deadline is October 9 unless slots fill up first.
R. John Young, Ph.D. has more than 30 years of experience coaching executives and their direct reports to lead change within their organizations. With an undergraduate degree from the University of London and a doctorate from Purdue University, Dr. Young has taught at Washington University, Purdue University, and the University of North Carolina. He is a member of the American Psychological Association and a past president of the Society of Prospective Medicine. A native of Ireland, Dr. Young is Ireland's Honorary Consul for North Carolina. He is the author of The Five Essential Leadership Questions: Living with Passion, Leading through Trust and Being Intentional: Making Work and Play One and the Same.
Debi Yohn, Ed.D. has more than 30 years of clinical experience and is a counseling psychologist and clinical social worker. Originally from Miami, she has lived in the United States, France, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and now lives between Shanghai, China and Palm Beach, Florida. Dr. Yohn is experienced working in cross-cultural environments and has clients geographically located on every continent. She received her Bachelor’s of Psychology from Florida International University; Masters in Social Work from University of Alabama; and her Doctorates in Counseling Psychology from The University of Sarasota. Dr. Yohn is the author of four books including, Parenting College Students: 27 Winning Strategies for Success
Palmisano USA Today Quote
GE Healthcare - Paschal McCarthy
© Copyright 2014 McLaughlin Young Group